Control and organize emails with InboxRULES
Change file associations and print methods settings which is used for printing message body and attachments.
- Use default file associations
- Specifies whether to use default file associations to print methods for printing attachments
- Use default print methods
- File associations
- Print methods
Change the way how html emails and attachments are printed ("IE printer" can only print only to default printer).
- Use internal HTML printer (result might look different from "IE printer")
- Advantage is that you can specify printer, paper margins and orientation. Disadvantage is that printer output might look different than printed by Internet Explorer.
- Use IE for printing html emails and attachments
- It always prints to IE default printer and also all other settings are from Internet Explorer default settings.
Generated: May 21 2005 11:47:31
© 2005 ORNIC USA, LLC
. All rights reserved.