Control and organize emails with InboxRULES
InboxRULES RW is a modular system which consists from client* side engine for MS Outlook Rules Wizard and actions.
More details you can find at this page.
- MS Outlook 97 with installed Rules Wizard or
- MS Outlook 98/2000 or
- MS Outlook 2002 on Windows NT/2000/XP (MS Outlook 2002 custom actions are not supported by MS on Windows 95/98/ME) or
- MS Outlook 2003
- First create a rule in MS Outlook Rules Wizard
- In 'What do you want to do with the message' dialog box enable 'perform a custom action' checkbox
- In 'Rule description' field click on 'a custom action' link
- In 'Select Custom Action' dialog select 'InboxRULES RW' from 'Choose an action to be performed' and then press 'Change' button
- In next dialog select action type from Action list ('Save message') and specify its options (more details you can find in Actions section).
- Close 'InboxRULES RW' dialog and then 'Select Custom Action' dialog by pressing 'OK' button.
- In 'Rule description' field 'pertorm a custom action' line will change to 'pertorm a inboxRULES RW'
- Finish creating rule in the usual way
Generated: May 03 2005 12:28:11
© 2005 ORNIC USA, LLC
. All rights reserved.