Control and organize emails with InboxRULES
- enable message attachments printing
- enable/disable printing email attachments
What to print
- All types of attachments
- Print all attachments which are included to the email.
- Specified attachments types only
- Print only specified attachments of email. Below you can specify list of attachment types which are printed
- All types of attachments except specified ones
- Print all attachments of email except specified types. Below you can specify list of attachment types which are excluded from printing.
- Specify the list of attachment extensions (delimited by ';')
- You can specify list of attachment types which are either printed or excluded from printing.
- use default printer
- print email to default printer
- print email to selected printer 1)
- defines number of copies to print
1,2) not supported for all type of attachments
Generated: May 21 2005 11:47:15
© 2005 ORNIC USA, LLC
. All rights reserved.